25 May 2012

Get to know my speed light (2)

There are a lot of photos that have that typical flash lit mark on them. It happened to me too and therefor i was never very happy to use my flash. I learned how to work around it, but still i was eager to know how to use the speed light correctly. Because really, it has potential!
The image above almost looks as if i went into a professional studio. In reality it was "just" a white wall, with a nice ceiling which i used to bounce my flash onto. And yes, the good looking model brought in just the right touch for a beautiful photo.
And this image is shot at a nice and bright Friday morning in sunny Madrid. Really!
I find it very interesting learning more about speed lights. Sure hope to share some more of my learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment